rel='shortcut icon'/>

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jello Bath

I will have to admit, most of my ideas are from Pinterest! Since we were on the idea of fun bath play, I came across a jello bath post. Sounds fun and I figured messy play in the bath is a great way to contain mess and easy to clean up. I didn't just want a jello bath, so I put together some ice play. I mixed the food coloring and water in the cup, then placed them into the freezer.

The next morning, they were all frozen and very easy to scrap out of the cup.

I prepared one box of jello, but I will probably make four boxes next time. When the jello was set, I covered the tub with it, adding the ice play and sea creatures.

Jello is great for young toddlers because of the slippery texture and great opportunities for sensory exploration. Bug looked very puzzled at first.
But then started enjoying it!
And what would a jello bath be without a Cheesecake Popsicle?






Pin It!

1 comment: