rel='shortcut icon'/>

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Spaghetti Bath

Bug loves to take a bath, so we decided to have some fun while in the tub! I cooked some pasta which I bought from Dollar General. I drained the pasta and dyed half of it blue and the other half green. The pasta was sticking together a little, so I added some Vegetable Oil, making it feel like seaweed.

I added green food coloring to the bath tub water, making it look like a swamp. Bug has tons of sea animals, so I threw those in too along with the pasta.

She didn't know what to think at first..


But then she loved it, realizing she can eat this too!

Don't forget to take the spaghetti out before draining the tub!

I love doing sensory activities with bug! As she pours, dumps, builds and scoops she learns different concepts. It's not always about making a mess and getting dirty!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment