rel='shortcut icon'/>

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cake Batter Cookies

In case you don't know, I'm obsessed with cake batter. Actually, that's an understatement. I like love anything sweet. (My biggest problem while trying to lose more weight!) Anyways, I made these awesome cookies for work and everyone enjoyed them. If you love cake batter and cookies, you'll love them too ; )

  
Ingredients:
  • 1 box french vanilla cake mix (I use Duncan Hines)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • sprinkles (optional)
Instructions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. In another bowl, mix together eggs, oil and vanilla. Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir until combined smoothly. Stir in sprinkles if you wish. Drop a spoonful of batter onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment