rel='shortcut icon'/>

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sweet Lullabies

Last night was one of those times with a feeling of guilt over being a working mom.  The majority of the time being a working mom doesn't bother me - I work because I need to help support my family. Most days (most, not all), the good outweighs the bad, but yesterday was not one of those days.

Kaelyn and I will sit on the couch occasionally before bed and read books. This time she laid on my lap while I rubbed her hair singing lullabies to her over and over again. It's moments like this I cherish, mommy and daughter time.
 
When I find myself feeling guilty for being away I remind myself first, and most importantly I am doing what is best for my family. I am supporting and loving them with every minute that I am away. It provides us a means to live comfortably without always being obsessed with the dollar amount in the bank.

We also went to the splash pad, seems to be the routine on the days that I'm off. Here are a few pictures. The girl is crazy about Watermelon!




Can I just say this - no matter how many good days, or bad days - I LOVE being a momma! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment