rel='shortcut icon'/>

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Year Later

Looking back at Bugs' 1st birthday, a lot has changed, both mentally and physically. I can't believe I let me weight get the best of me, I still have 20 pounds to lose until I've reached my goal, but I've came so far and I'm proud of myself. 

Then
Now
Then
Now
 Then

 Now

My baby is no longer a baby! (Tear!) Anyways, I've had people email me asking how I continue to do it. Let me say, I'm not a fitness goddess nor do I always eat healthy. Having a husband who has the fastest metabolism and hardly gains any weight no matter what he eats, is handwork itself. Like this for instance, on my way home from the gym he said he had something for me and it was my favorite..maybe a smoothie?

Yup, that would be my favorite candy ever! While I give him kudos for knowing my favorite candy, this doesn't help my waistline. And if I don't eat some, I feel guilty because he bought one for me. So yes, I eat unhealthy some days, probably more than I would like, but just because you fall down doesn't matter, it's that you get back up and start again.












Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment