rel='shortcut icon'/>

Monday, July 1, 2013

June Recap

My goodness, June was such a busy month for us! We were invited to a birthday party every weekend, had to plan our own party, had Father's Day, family came to visit and I worked every weekend meaning daddy had to play Mr. Mom!
  

We had such a great turn out at Bugs' 2nd birthday, bye bye to the baby years and hello to these new toddler tantrums!

We celebrated Father's Day too on the day of Bugs' birthday! This little girl has got her daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger, beware boys!

We really started talking more about going pee pee in the potty with Bug. I'm not forcing it onto her, but I'm definitely asking her if she needs to go throughout the day. You know you're starting potty training when you're at the store and your 2 year old yells "PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!" as you past the restrooms.


We tried out yet another new splash pad.  

Free smoothie day! By that look, I better not even think about taking it away!

On June 29th, was Bugs' first night in her big girl bed. I was completely nervous, but knew it had to be done just because she had kept crawling out of her crib and she hurt herself. Anyways, it went pretty well, but this morning, she made no noise when waking up, so by the time I woke up, she was playing in the living room with my phone. Such a mischievous little girl!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment