rel='shortcut icon'/>

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bugs' Summary of Month 25

Month 25: July 16th - August 16th, 2013


Growth: She is in 3T clothes and size 7 shoes! Such a tall growing girl.

Words: I'm so proud of Bug, she has started using please and thank you, when we pass by Starbucks, she says "Mommy's coffee!" (she knows me well) I'm not sure where she got this from, but she has started asking for a sister! Lol
 
Special moment: July 25,2013 she randomly said "I love you mommy" and it was so clearly said! She now says it all the time, melts my heart.

Obsession: She loves band aids! She also likes to help me with laundry, I hope it stays that way! ; )

 "Hi mommy, I'm just playing on your phone!"

 Such a little beauty!

She is fascinated with airplanes.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment