rel='shortcut icon'/>

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bugs' Summary of Month 24

Month 24: June 16 - July 16, 2013

Growth: Bug is in the 96% for height and weight! She has always been in the 90% for both even before I had her! I guess it's to be expected when you deliver at 37 weeks with an 8lbs 2oz baby!

Words: We have a chatter box on our hands and I love it! Hearing her little voice melts my heart. She started putting words together like: I see Daddy, Mommy open door and well, you get the point. She knows "Please" and "Thank you". And she picked up on some new words: Pictures, chocolate milk, instead of saying Momma/Dada, she now started saying Mommy/Daddy, cutest thing!

Eating: She does not like grilled chicken, but loves strawberries, blueberries and apples. For the first time, she had a cup full of chocolate milk and now loves it.

Favorites: Her blankie is still her favorite which she must have at naps/bedtime, she also loves to push her play stroller around.

Colors: We've started learning colors, blue seems to be her favorite color, but she can also identify pink and purple.

Counting: She can count to 10 with me, I say 1, she says 1, I say 2, she says 2 and so on. She has counted to 7 by herself. Way to go, Buggy!

Light switches: Every light/fan is on in our house, I'm not sure what it is about light switches, but she loves turning them on!

Big girl bed: This is what we call her toddler bed, at first, she was waking up in the middle of the night, but now she is adjusting well. However, if I put her down, she insists on her door being left opened.

Potty training: On July 11, 2013 she started wearing Dora big girl panties! We aren't in them full-time, but we'll be there soon!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment